jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

La ignominia ignominiosa

Hay que tornar explicita la ignominia. Hay que hacer la ignominia mas ignominiosa, pensándola y haciéndola conocer.

Uno puede pasarse la vida en una situación de indignidad sin darse cuenta. Pero cuando uno se da cuenta de esa situación, se produce un quiebre. Ya no se es el mismo. Se esta revolucionando la situación.

Cualquier ser humano puede pasarse su vida entera en una situación de la cual es víctima (y victimario).

Uno puede pasarse la vida en una situación de indignidad, sin darse cuenta de que estamos en esa situación de indignidad.

Lo primero que se debe tener para poder superar esa situación es conciencia de la propia indignidad de uno. Darse cuenta de la situación misma y generarla en la conciencia de quien la padece.

“Esto es lo que yo soñé de joven? Hasta que punto no estoy traicionando lo que yo pensé para mi juventud?” Ese momento es el de la conciencia crítica.

Esto produce un quiebre. A partir del momento en el que uno se da cuenta y dice "Pero que mierda es esto?", "Por que tengo yo que vivir de esta forma?" NADA vuelve a ser lo mismo.

Cuando uno se da cuenta, la situación empieza a volverse insoportable. Se empieza la lucha por cambiarla.

El que se encuentra en el oprobio, de pronto ve el oprobio en el que vive, y en ESE momento, comienza su lucha por una vida mejor.

La decisión de CAMBIAR empieza en ese momento.

8 comentarios:

  1. es d juan pablo feinmann pedazo d chanta

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and
    checking back often!

    Here is my homepage vakantiehuisjes in frankrijk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I drop a comment when I appreciate a article on a site or if I have something to
    add to the discussion. Usually it is caused by the fire communicated in the article I looked at.
    And on this article "La ignominia ignominiosa". I was actually moved enough to drop a thought ;-) I do have a few questions for you if you do not mind.
    Could it be just me or do some of the remarks come across as
    if they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if
    you are posting on additional social sites,
    I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post.
    Could you make a list every one of all your shared sites like your twitter
    feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Look at my web-site luxe vakantiehuizen

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your way of explaining everything in this post is actually fastidious, every one can simply know it, Thanks a lot.


    my web site - huis huren frankrijk

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .

    . I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I am happy to seek out numerous helpful information here within the
    post, we'd like work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    my web page: vakantiehuisjes frankrijk huren ()

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into
    it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


    Check out my blog - particuliere vakantiehuizen

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text
    in your post seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved
    soon. Kudos

    Stop by my web blog :: luxe vakantiehuizen

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe this site
    needs much more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    My web page :: vakantiehuisje frankrijk [http://vakantiehuisjefrankrijk.bravesites.com]

    ResponderEliminar